- March 18, 2014 - PKF U.S. Hotel Forecast: Overbuilding Is Not A Concern (Yet!)
- January 27, 2014 - PKF Releases Latest Forecast Assessment: Accuracy Remains High
- December 18, 2013 - U.S. Hotels Poised to Resume Strong Growth
- October 10, 2013 - Healthy Hotel Guests Drive Spa Revenues and Profits
- September 4, 2013 - Should The Good News Be Even Better?
- June 18, 2013 - PKF Survey Finds Optimism In Hotel Investments
- June 13, 2013 - PKF Hotel Budget Guidance for 2014...
- May 7, 2013 - U.S. Hotel Guests Spend More to Rent Rooms...
- March 2013 - Currency Exchange Rates Have Differential Impacts...
- March 2013 - U.S. Lodging Growth Continues...
- January 2013 - The Hotel Spa Recovery Begins
- December 2012 - Uncertainty Clouds 2013, Clear Skies 2014 And Beyond
- August 2012 - PKF Forecasts Continued Record Levels...
- August 2012 - Caribbean Hotel Profits on the Rise
- July 2012 - Hotel Lenders and Investors at Ease...
- June 2012 - PKF Lodging Forecast for U.S. Remains Strong...
- May 2012 - U.S. Hotel Profit Recovery Widespread
- March 2012 - PKF Projects Strong 2012, Unprecedented Six Years...
- January 2012 - Shale Natural Gas Fueling Pennsylvania Hotel Industry
- December 2011 - PKF U.S. Hotel Forecast: Recovery Better For Some, Not All
- September 2011 - PKF U.S. Hotel Forecast: Optimism Among Pessimism
- July 2011 - US Hotel Demand Powers Ahead
- June 2011 - Oil Prices and Lodging Risk
- May 2011 - PKF Report U.S. Hotel Profits Grew 9.8 Percent in 2010
- May 2011 - Andrea Foster Rejoins PKF Consulting USA
- March 2011 - PKF Hotel Forecasts Improving Momentum